Terms and conditions
Welcome to the Danielltech.com Assured Quality Products. In using the Danielltech.com you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below.
All products/services and information displayed on Danielltech.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Danielltech.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of Danielltech.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Danielltech.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if Danielltech.com discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Danielltech.com for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from India. Danielltech.com makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Danielltech.com will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Danielltech.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Danielltech’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”)
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Danielltech.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Danielltech.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
While Danielltech.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Danielltech.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Danielltech.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, Danielltech.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Danielltech.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Danielltech.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Danielltech.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on Danielltech. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation by Danielltech.com Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
When you order a product online, there may be instances when you need to return the product and get a refund for different reasons. Before you return a product, it is important to understand the policies in place to avoid any problems. To ensure that our customers enjoy a hassle-free service when returning a product and getting a refund, Danielltech provides in detail all the necessary information related to return and refund policy. Whether you want to return a product, know the time period within which you need to return the product, or learn about the cancellation policy of Danielltech, you can find all the required information.
Third Party Products
PLEASE NOTE: Along with the other terms and conditions these additional terms and conditions are applicable in case you buy products sold on Danielltech.com by third party vendors.
You understand and agree that there may be certain products, which will be sold on the Site by third party vendors (‘Vendors’). Danielltech.com may not be able to control the transactions or the acts and omissions of the Vendors in such transactions. When you buy such products from Vendors on the Site the following additional terms and conditions will become applicable:
• Danielltech.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between you and the Vendor. Danielltech.com cannot and does not guarantee that the Vendors will perform any transaction concluded on the Site.
• Danielltech.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold on the Site by the Vendor. In particular, Danielltech.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale of any items or services on the Site. Danielltech.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
• You release and indemnify Danielltech.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Vendors on the Site and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Danielltech.com cannot control the information provided by other Vendors, which is made available on the Site. You may find other Vendor’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
• All other terms and conditions of this User Agreement are applicable to such transactions.
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Danielltech.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Danielltech.com. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by Danielltech.com with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Danielltech.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
Danielltech.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Danielltech.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Danielltech.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by Danielltech.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Danielltech.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Danielltech.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Danielltech.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
The Product pictures are indicative and may not match with actual Products
- Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets including Freecharge, Mobikwik etc.
- Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment options are instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
- Discount Coupons received from us previously can be redeemed to purchase products.
- More than one Discount Coupon cannot be applied per order
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Danielltech.com may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on Danielltech.com. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on Danielltech.com. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Thrissur shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Danielltech and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Thrissur. The Court of judicature at Thrissur alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Danielltech.com on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain Danielltech.com property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Danielltech.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Danielltech.com owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Danielltech.com will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Danielltech.com is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
Danielltech.com does not regularly review posted Comments but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant Danielltech.com the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Danielltech.com and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Danielltech.com and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
Copyright & Trademark Danielltech.com and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Danielltech.com or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Danielltech.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Danielltech.com. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.